Hillel IDC, in partnership with The Raphael Recanati International School's Social and Cultural Program, offers international and Israeli students various opportunities to connect around events, programs and holidays that emphasize the relevance of the Global Jewish family to us all.
- Produce social and cultural events (once a month), targeting Israeli and international students on the topic of Jewish Peoplehood.
- Create collaboration with on and off campus organizations such as IDC Radio.
- Yearlong work with Hillel IDC director
- Team work with Hillel IDC staff
- Working with International and Israeli students on campus.
- Background in content developing
- Acquaintance with Jewish and Israeli texts.
- Background in social and educational activity.
- Experience in events producing.
- Participate in bi weekly staff meetings.
- Participate in Hillel events and staff obligations during the academic year.
- Creation of an annual work plan with Hillel IDC Director, including events and SMART goals.
- Weekly meeting with Hillel IDC director
- Administrative responsibility over the events including coordinating and logistics.
- Writing an end of a semester report.
- Once per semester meeting with the person responsible on behalf of the International School on any necessary topics
Skills and Qualifications:
- Sense of responsibility for strengthening the connection between Israeli and international students on campus.
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to interface with internal and external organizations.
- Detail-oriented personality.
- Seriousness toward work and thoughtful representative of the organization.
- General computer and internet skills.
- Creative, responsible, organized, resourceful with a desire to take initiative.
- The position is for the academic year of 2015-2016.
- The coordinator will be accountable to the Hillel Director who will guide and help to manage the center's ongoing operations
- Communication: Most of the communication is via phone, text and email. Therefore, it is essential for the coordinators to respond within a maximum of 36 hours.
- In case of predicted absence (miluim, illness, private matters), the coordinator needs to update Hillel IDC Director in advance.
Hillel IDC commits to:
- Train and prepare the coordinator to the best of our ability.
- Support the coordinator in order for him/her to perform his/her best.
- Enrich both personally and professionally in Hillel's fields of work.
- Define the coordinators schedule, as much as possible.